to the anon with the four year old stepson.

i dont know what happened to your question it was deleted. but i hope you got my last response on the indoor picnic cuz that sounds fun. i hope everything works out. did you delete the question or was it reported?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thank you yes I did get your last post and i think it is an awesome idea... Thank you. I deleted the question because someone was irritating me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• okay i thought maybe someone decided to get ignorant and report it. well good luck let me know how it goes and if you have anymore questions feel free to PM me just let me know who you are cuz ya know your anon lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:11 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• No that one person was irritating me turning it into another politics post. I only posted it in politics cause that seems to be what people look for
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• no people just look for drama and sorry i didnt see your original post. hey PM me we have a group that you might like. no obligation just think about it.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:19 AM on Feb. 12, 2009