Is this ever the answer someone bullying your child?

Accepting it as inevitable and trying to see the good in the bully?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 7:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2012 in Parenting Debate

• my girls can take alot of verbal bullying, but if they put their hands on them, my girls will flatten them. my middle has already proved to the boys in her school not to touch her in any way shape or form. teachers didn't do anything about the teasing (she's 6 and she wear's size 13 pants and 4 in adult shoes.) she dealt with it until he pushed her down and stepped on her fingers. she kicked him a good one and until he says sorry, she's not saying it.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 12:30 AM on Jan. 29, 2013

• Not really, the best is to look at the situation as a whole and everyones role in- empower kids to stand up for themselves- show bullies what their behavior does to others-
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 10:14 AM on Feb. 2, 2013

• i would never not camp out at the school until the school addressed the issue and kept my child safe from bullying and harassment. Parents are the advocates for their children, they should never look the other way if their child is being bullied.
    partingwhisper

Answer by partingwhisper at 5:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2013