What is the single most important...

conversation you have had with your child to date? If they are too young, what is a conversation you will one day have that you feel is important?

I just had a conversation about inappropriate touching with my 4 year old. It's extremely important to me that she know she can always come to me, regardless of what she may be told to the contrary. I didn't feel that I could go to my own mother, whcih was disastrous for me - definitely the most important conversation I could have with her at this age.

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 7:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2012 in Parenting Debate

• he's only three but I'd like to cover all my bases with not talking to strangers, inappropriate touching no matter the person and keeping his peter in his pants until the appropriate age of 30...lol

waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 2:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2012