What's your favorite holiday tradition?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Probably driving around to look at the lights.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Potica! It's a rolled dough filled with nuts and raisins then baked to golden brown and delicious perfection. It's a traditional bread for special occasions.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Christmas Eve dinner. we do a huge relish spread: veggies, fruits, crackers, cheeses, meats, dips, etc. then we lay it all out on the coffee table, sit around it, and eat while watching a Christmas movie (this year is Muppet Christmas Carol & my kids have never seen it!). we did it when i was a kid and i loved it. luckily, DH thinks its as great as i do!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Seeing how many menorahs we can light for a family of 5. I think one year we did about 10 of them plus the giant one in the yard.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Finding fun things to put in the stockings and then watching the kids open them. Always my favorite from when I was a little kid myself.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I used to love the Midnight Mass at the Catholic Church, with the hymns and the smell of the candles.

And last year, it was probably one of the best moments of my life--my then three-year-old daughter came and woke me up, saying, "Mom, he came! Santa really came!"

I want some more of that.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Our Islamic traditional festivals Eid ul fitar & Eid ul Azha.
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 4:18 AM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Fire and hot chocolate on Christmas eve and our favorite Christmas movies on TV
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:54 AM on Dec. 11, 2012