pregnancy and dogs?

So im visiting at my inlaws and have been here for 5 days so far. They have 4 dogs. Now what im wondering is im pregnant and for the past two days i have been sneezing and i feel a little worse today. Is it possible for me to becoming allergic to the dogs and is it dangerous for me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Allergies can develop later in life. It is very possible for you to be having an allergic reaction. Dangerous, not really. Maybe if you are having sinus problems and it develops into something worse and you need to be hospitalized, then yes. But just being around the dogs and sneezing, it isn't really dangerous.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:19 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Yeah I wouldn't see a problem there.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 11:09 AM on Feb. 12, 2009