Have you ordered from fingerhut?

Have you had any issues with receiving items? I'm starting to think they are a scam.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Yes, they're a scam, but don't know if that has anything to do with not getting your stuff. Their usual MO is to charge you endless compounding interest on anything you buy so you pay an extra $50 for just about anything they sell.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:13 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• I think I did once like 15 yrs ago, maybe.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:13 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Or am I thinking of the Christmas candy people (not Swiss Colony, the other one). ^^^
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• I had to this year or there wouldn't have been a Christmas. They've been around forever. They're not a scam as far as getting your things goes, but the interest rates are insane so if you do use them for credit, pay it off asap.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• I had to pay 30 dollars for a 230.00 credit limit. (Their stuff is insanely over priced) The price for shipping was a lot. I haven't got my 2 items yet. But a friend ordered a comforter and received the wrong one. I tried to go back and order something else and it said I'm only allowed one order even though I still have a credit left.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Ginger, I had a hard time finding items to buy a lot was either out of stock or just over priced. Yes I used it for Christmas too.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• I would call them. Something sounds really wrong. I just opened a line of credit with them this past October, and that's nothing like what I've experienced. You should be able to check the tracking number and see when they estimate the date of delivery to be.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Also said At checkout I had to spend at least 50 dollars. I was trying to buy a toy that was 27.00
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:26 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Ihas been quite a few years but I have never had any issues with the. Call thier customer service number. They can track your order (heve the order number to give them)
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• I never did the credit. I always paid up front but as I said that was years ago.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2012