I found this interesting

I do think preexisting conditions should be covered BTW

And I am sure you already know this but I thought I would post, just in case.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/10/new-insurance-fee-in-health-overhaul-law-likely-to-hit-consumers/

I am getting a bit bored.

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 1:43 PM on Dec. 11, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• I am not surprised. It has been stated that there will be many new tax increases to pay for this monstrosity of a bill.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:45 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• i really wish they had thought ahead a little bit before they pushed this thru.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• It only upset me that the illigals get better health care than my family for whom I pay for medical / dental insurance. Because we cannot afford random doctor visits.
    Anonymous

• We had to pass it to see what was in it...now we get to see there is a $63 per person insurance fee....how fun is that!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:45 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• I struggle with the preexisting condition thing, and this is why. If I had a preexisting condition of course I would want it to be covered. However not at the expense of other people who can barley cover themselves.  So I feel like it is damned if you do and damned if you don't type of thing.

Anonymous

• I too hve a problem with the illegals and their right to......
    Many families, especially in the early years and the aged years have trouble just paying the premiums on their insurance now and I have had many worries over this bill/law, as you all know. This is just such a big mess of a law, IMO. I do not have the answers, but I do think we are in for a rough ride.
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 3:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• And to think Obama said this new healthcare thing would SAVE money.....this is bad ladies, I see bad things ahead.... 

Anonymous