More Crazy Ex Shenanigans

So now my husband's crazy ex is saying she's pregnant with his baby. I know, I know, I should be wary of this, but honestly, I don't believe her. She just lies all the time and this accusation came after he cut off all contact with her and changed his phone number. It almost seems as though she'll just do whatever she can to get him to talk to her. Anyway, how do I handle this? I don't believe her, I know he wouldn't cheat on me, especially with her, but its still embarrassing because i know a lot of people think I'm kind of stupid and niave. How would you handle this? I feel like there are three of us in this relationship!

mambearwhitt4

Asked by mambearwhitt4 at 10:55 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like he needs to get a court order for her to stay away. Tell him to get a restraining order.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:57 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Paternity test. It'll take time to resolve, but that's the simplest way to stop that problem. If it's his, the test will prove it, and if it's not, the test will prove it, but either way, there will be no doubt. Then, if it's not his, he can use that along with everything else she does to get a restraining order against her.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:11 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• You ignore it. Its between him and her and if she sees she is causing issues in your relationship then shes winning. If she gets in touch with you tell her you believe him and will wait on paternity tests before having any other opinion.

Answer by gemgem at 11:17 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• My husband has a Ex who is crazy too! lol! They have a son together, which we have custody of because she lives in another state and decided it would benifit her to run off with a guy like 15 years older than her and leave her 1 year old. And ofcourse she never decided she wanted him back she just left it how it was. ( Must be nice huh ?! ) Anyways she never used to call him or anything and all of a sudden she decides to play "phone mommy" and now she calls every day, just because she knows it bothers me and she always has to talk to my husband after she talks to her son. I've told her tons of times to stop calling unless it has to do with their son and it seems like every time I say it the worse it gets. So just ignore it, if you fight back it only gets worse!
    TiffysBabies

Answer by TiffysBabies at 11:18 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Well girl, my hubby did cheat on me with her ex a few months after we got married, after I told him it was either her or me and our son, he chosed US (of course) even tho he had a son with her , he cut all contact with her. But of course she started calling us/ emailing him all the time saying she was pregnant with his baby..My husband always said that was not true, that was not his baby and I DIDN'T believed him! (I just couldn't trust him). Anyway, she kept on saying that the whole 9 months, then it started getting weird when she stop right around the time she was due. Well about a couple of months later we found out that she had the baby, and they baby come out half African-American (My husband is hispanic). So after that she stopped bothering us and getting between us!!! She is just a crazy b***h!!!
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't do anything until the baby comes. Then I would be sure they get a DNA test. Because the fact that everyone thinks she's crazy and no one will believe her would be the perfect opportunity for him to get some and get away with it. So get the DNA test then make your next move.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 12:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2009