Any advice i should give to my Husband (for him to do) in order to improve our chances to Conceive??

Anything you guys have tried?
Anything a doctor told him to try?
Anything you found on the web for him to try?
Anything to improve our chances!!!

futurebabykar

Asked by futurebabykar at 3:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• Stop wearing tight underpants and pants.
    Got to the doctor and get his sperm count checked. To see how his guys are.
    Don't have sex every day. Do it like every other day.

Answer by louise2 at 4:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• I'm not sure why he would need anything since you haven't started trying to conceive yet, if I recall correctly. Just have sex. Typically that works just fine
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 3:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• An older gentle man once told my husband to each have a couple of drinks and relax and enjoy the sex and stop worrying about it. He said the worrying makes you too uptight and what baby would want to start off it's life like that. When DH told me that it made me laugh.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Just ENJOY sex. If you start making it into a job for him it will not be nearly as fun.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Just keep practicing and spontaneously, oh and if you want a boy he has to be deep inside you when he is busting a nut and if you want a girl he has to be pulling out as he is busting a nut. I am not sure if it will work for everyone but I am talking from experience. :)

And if you are not picky on the gender when you finish with the love making prop your legs up high like almost upside down for 10 mins. and let the sperm sit in there for awhile then go wash or shower and pray that it took. Good Luck!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2012