If i see this again im going to lose it all over FB...

its just not right! ive seen Bibles at numerous schools ive subbed at...theres no ban on students having Bibles!! you just cant use it as a text book or to teach with, unless its a class on religions. ive seen Bibles on teacher's personal shelves, yet ive had a teacher friend repost this...

are ppl really this dim? or is the idea behind it, the "look at us were so persecuted", and "not having Christianity dominate public schools is why society is so immoral", worth being wrong? 

okmanders

Asked by okmanders at 5:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2012 in Religious Debate

• Oh I am so glad I live in New England... this just doesn't seem to be an issue here. At least not where I'm from!! UGH!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Just bring up the fact of repeat offenders. Clearly they aren't learnign anything in prison either
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Lots of pot stirrers out there. I get so sick of it. I don't recall a ban on bibles either.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Oh I know. I saw one of my husband's relatives post that on Facebook. Barf.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• I have not seen that one yet. I'm surprised because I have some very religious relatives who do post stuff like this.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• "are ppl really this dim? "

Yes... yes they are. And because they are that dim, they think they are persecuted.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 6:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Ugh, I saw one today that said "I miss everyone saying merry Christmas" - Jesus

Eyeroll
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• I think it is funny that you said if I see this again I am going to loose it all over FB and then you post it.
    Anonymous

I think it's funny you actually seem to think that anyone cares what you think
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

Answer by Anonymous 3 minutes ago
    0 report answer

I think it's funny that you need someone to explain the difference between reporting something for arguments sake and seeing some narrwminded dumbfuck ignorantly posting it.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2012