Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


I have my CS go to a state provided debit card. I am able to check the balance online. They have decided to create a new web page.

You may either access the new page in Spanish or English (theoretically).
The English link doesn't work. Argh


Asked by feralxat at 6:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2012 in Money & Work

Level 45 (195,152 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • I think my card has a negative balance

    Answer by staciandababy at 7:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

  • I can call to check mine although there is no need since he has never paid a penny LOL, can you?

    Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 6:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

  • lol That's funny. They garnish my ex's checks. Mine used to be direct deposit, but now it's on a debit card and I hate it! They charge if I call for customer service, they charge if I get a cash advance, I can't use it at the pump (have to go inside), etc. it was so much better before!

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

  • Haha, Yeah.
    I can go online.
    Just causes me to wonder if the great state of Idaho only thinks Spanish speaking custodial parents receive CS, KWIM?

    Comment by feralxat (original poster) at 6:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2012