Just for some fun, & new ideas!

Wondering if any of you wanted to share your creative punishments with me. I have dug up a few in the past, but need some new ones. I'll go first with one of mine and you all can tell me some of your cute, funny ones!

When my son was in Kindergarden, he got into a food fight with some of the other kids. I really wanted him to learn something from this instead of grounding or whatever. So I made him pick up every last piece of paper or anything out of the yard. And told him every time he picked up somthing to think of how the lunch ladies felt picking up after him and his friends. (This wouldn't have been so funny/memorable if we hadn't had a new puppy who loved to chew on everything.) He has NEVER been in a food fight since. LOL

lovinmomto3

Asked by lovinmomto3 at 11:01 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• One of the funniest ever was one that my mom did to my brother when I was a teenager. We were about 17 and had a 1am curfew. Well he refused to follow it and kept coming home around 4 in the morning, if he came home at all. So one night my mom changed all the locks and put up a tent in the front yard with a big sign that said Kaleb's Room on it. He had to sleep in there for a week before he was allowed back in the house! LOL! Needless to say he was home by 1 every night after that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• when my son and daughter were younger they used to fight constantly. so i would make them sit on the couch holding hands for fifteen minutes and when they were allowed up. they had to hug each other and tell each other i love you. if they stopped holding hands anytime in that fifteen minutes they had to start all over
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:10 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• my parents always made us write sentences. or copy bible verses that pretained to what we did. Needless to say after the 100th time you've wrote it. You can pretty much quote it and it stuck.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:29 PM on Feb. 12, 2009