I can't....you know... adult content

I can't O! (Orgasm!) I know TMI but its getting a bit irritating for the hubby. I'm used to it but still

Every once in while I have a earth shattering one & then sometimes in my dreams but just daily sex which is almost everyday I can't. We have tired it all. Lubes, Vibrators, special condoms, creams & I just can't!!

Is there something wrong with my hormones? Yes I did have a baby 3 months ago but it has always been like this! Since I started having sex oh some odd 7 years ago. Hubby is 2nd partner. And the same way with the 1st & trust me the hubby has got it going on! I just don't know what to do.

Any advice? (going to the doctor is out of the question so anything else?)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Dec. 11, 2012 in Relationships

• You need to learn to give yourself an orgasm. Spend some time alone with or without vibrators and learn what makes YOU tick. Many women don't orgasm from penetration, mostly from clitoral or oral stimulation.
    But it isn't up to a man to give you an orgasm, you need to teach him how to get you there. In order to do that, you need to learn how to do it.

Answer by missanc at 7:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Clitoris,  Best way to orgasm is to learn how to masterbate.

Answer by louise2 at 7:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• What about while masturbating?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• I would but I'm not comfortable doing "that." I know I have some intimacy issues to over come (You won't believe that the husband & I have been together 6 years) ... I don't mind us doing that together but none of it really "feels" good its just like whatever. BUT I will consider your advice! Thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• He needs to find your G spot. Seriously. My husband found mine with his fingers and OMG. I can come in seconds and again and again.
    If we go right to intercourse,I can come vaginally super fast too
    Anonymous

• I am assuming you are at least heating up the oven before you are sticking in the turkey (sorry, American Pie reference)? Some of us take a little more working up then others. I know I can't just hop right into sex. I have to have a little foreplay before I can do it.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Dr Laura Berman is fantastic.  She has books you can get at the library and her website has tons of info.  There are so many topics to read about.  Link is below....GL!

http://www.drlauraberman.com/homepage

silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 8:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• ^^Hey Feral! That's my favorite site!

It does sound like you have some issues. Basically what we are recommending though, is that you learn what feels good yourself. Men don't come with a magical how-to-book that guarantees an orgasm every time. If you can't do it yourself, how do you expect HIM to know how to do it? You need to be able to teach him how to rub you the right way.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• you may have posted the original link :)
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:24 AM on Dec. 12, 2012