My husband treats me like crap all day but still wants me to have sex nightly. Is it abnormal not to want to have sex after being treated like crap all day!!

jaglag1

Asked by jaglag1 at 8:26 PM on Dec. 11, 2012 in Relationships

• I think you already know the answer to this question....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:27 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• I'd be worried if it was otherwise.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 8:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• nope you should lay down & open your legs wide anytime he wants it.

just kidding! how you feel is totally normal. shoot, i dont feel like having sex for lesser reasons than that haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:34 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Of course you don't want to... He sounds extremely selfish. Intimacy is to be SHARED with your spouse...a give and take of love, not lust from an overly horny man. I hope you two can work it out, honey.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 8:35 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Ruthmom said it well. Sex is an expression of love, it doesn't sound as though your relationship is loving.

Answer by Bmat at 9:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Treat me bad, you do not get any from me.

Answer by louise2 at 9:45 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Why do you put up with him treating you like crap? I wish he would ask me for anything pfft!
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 10:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• he is wrong for treating you like crap. no one wants to have sex with a man that treats them wrong. they may do it just to satisfy him but deep down they don't want to do it.
    lolabunny5234

Answer by lolabunny5234 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• He's a jerk and you shouldn't put up with it. Stand your ground and no person should ever feel forced to do something they don't want to do. Unfortunately, there are some men out there who haven't been raised properly and think that it's a woman's duty to have sex despite the way he treats her. You are not a slave and not "property." Believe me, I know what you're going through. You can try to reason with him, explain how you'd want to be with him more if he treated you better, but most likely, he won't change unless he wants to change. Couples counseling might help, but from my experience, most people tend to go back to being the way they were originally out of habit. It sounds like neither of you will be happy because your needs and viewpoints are different. Time to make a plan to leave. True love isn't that hard. Being with the right person makes it easy. Sounds like he's not Mr. Right for you. Take care of yourself first!
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 11:10 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• For every wrong doing, cut him off!
    Hey you have feelings, why should he treat you like crap and then expect you to be all jovial in the sack?
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 11:43 PM on Dec. 11, 2012