Ok this is a strange question. Please don'tmake fun of me. (not for the squemish) adult content

Ok. So last month about a week or so after my period I started bleeding again. It wasn't too bad. I had to use a pad for a couple of days and then it stopped. It was strange, but I figured I'd see what happened this month so I wouldn't be wasting money or time if it was just a one time thing and no big deal. This month, same thing, I had my period about a week ago and I'm bleeding again. It's worse this month. It's heavier (still not bad, pad worthy though) and this time there are clumps of something coming out. I find them on my pads. When I first saw it I thought "Oh my God I'm going to die. I left a tampon in" but I didn't (and everything is definitely coming from my vagina) Ugh, this is gross, but I felt up there and it almost felt dry and swollen? Ehh it's hard to explain lol. I will be making an appointment with the doctor soon, but I just wanted to see if anyone had any ideas about what the heck is going on with my uterus.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Dec. 11, 2012 in Health

• Yeah, definitely see your Doctor asap...like tomorrow. You may have a mass in your uterus.. I had one last summer. .ALWAYS go see your Dr. if you have abnormal vaginal bleeding. GO TOMORROW. It may end up being nothin. Just get checked.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• If it is a drastic change from your norm it needs to be checked. The clots are most likely just the lining of your uterus and nothing to worry about. So you'll be even more relieved when it turns out to be nothing. If it is something the sooner you know the better.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2012