Could i be going through metopause at 25

i think i might be over worrying myself but ive been having these problems for the past 2months i cant fall asleep when i go to bed i lay there for hours, i get hot n sweaty n cold at the same times, my periods arnt always at the same time, my breast her on the sides here n there and i have migrains but i have always got those so idk any ideas? help? could i be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2012 in Health

• Why aren't your periods at the same time?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• havent figured that out the can come anywhere between 3-5weeks apart or together
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• And what does your gynecologist say about this?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• havent gone my husband thinks im crazy but i just want to make sure im ok but i dont want to sound stupid so i was just kinda asking here before
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Gyno is the only answer.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• I would say have your thyroid checked. That can mess with most of your body systems.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:31 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Unless you have had a hysterectomy I would say NO. If you think you are having the symptoms, see your dr.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:14 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• If you've had a tubal ligation, it's possible. Otherwise... unlikely.

A couple of things to consider- Have your thyroid checked, it will throw your whole hormonal sync out of whack.

Have you ever had Mono? If so, those are symptoms of Epstein Barr. Something else to consider.

Has anything in your life changed recently? Gone back to school, someone passed away, new pet, new job, moved, money stress, changed your diet or lifestyle, etc. etc. etc?
    Stress does strange things to the body.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:33 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Doubt it. Have your Blood Pressure & Thyroid checked.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:03 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• You aren't menopausal but you definitely have a hormone imbalance for sure. Here is my facebook page for hormone health https://www.facebook.com/purelybalancedwomen if you want to see if any of my notes match what you are going through. There are a lot of variables that could contribute to this and I do think an endocrynologist might be a good idea to visit. I doubt they do much for you though. Women's health seems to be a mystery to most doctors. You have to let them try though. You aren't crazy but hormone imbalance definitely makes you feel like it. I know because I've been there, which is why I've studied so much about it.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2012