Oh no she didn't!!

so last christmas my mother in law ask me what was i getting my dh for chrsitmas. i told her i saw this cool mp3 player i want to get him....a week later he went to visit his mother. she stays like 20 minutes away....he came home with a bag...i said what is that? he said oh its just a mp3 player my mother bought me...i was so MAD! i never confronted her about it or even told him i was going to buy him one....so this year she asked what i planned on getting him and our daughter..i said i don't know yet! she was like come on...you don't have nothing in mind...i said no. THIS IS JUST ONE OF MANY THINGS SHE HAVE DONE TO ME....SHE IS A MONSTER IN LAW!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2012 in Relationships

• Ahhhh! Yep there are them out there:)
    Feel your pain
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 11:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• I would have done the same thing, she showed you how she is, and you believed her, good for you LOL
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Im sorry you went through that with her atleast now you learned your lesson not to tell her anything, I can not believe she did that and to turn around and ask you again even though she knows what she did, yeah I would just let her wonder. good luck this year :)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:34 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Well that was rude. My in laws and mother for that matter would ask for suggestions. I never listed anything I planned to buy myself.
    But then I can't remember my hubby going to see his parents without me, either.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:10 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• What a bee with an itch! Never tell her anything anymore.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:15 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• My husband does it to me he'll say he wants something, and then goes and tells his mom the same thing.
    This year he's getting 40 pairs of socks!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:34 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I woudl tell her something extremely expensive that I wanted and see what happened LOL
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 12:37 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Use it to your advantage. Tell her that you planned on getting your daughter a mother/daughter spa day package. See if that works...
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:41 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I'd make up something so ridiculous that you know he'd HATE, so then when he gets gifts from her from now on, he'll know his mom doesn't really know him at all.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 12:55 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I would tell her something he was wanting that I wasn't buying , haha
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:00 AM on Dec. 12, 2012