How often do you ladies have anal sex? adult content

What is the best way to begin? My dh is always asking me when and I tell him no never but deep inside I want to.

Where do I start and how often is ok?

What kind of lubricate?

Please...ladies for the ones that are experience in this department fill me in...I always here bad and goods thing on this...thank you ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Dec. 12, 2012 in Relationships

• Anal isn’t something you just “do”. There's some preparation that has to happen.

CLR=Communication, Lubrication, Relaxation
    C= You have to be very clear that stop means stop, that you'll control how far and how fast it goes. Talk about what position you want to try, and that you will control the amount of thrusting.
    L=Lube. Too much is never enough! Silicone is best because it is not absorbed by the body's tissue. It will not dry out or stop working. Condom safe too! If all you have is water based, have him wear a condom to prevent it from drying out too fast. The condom can also be removed, and then he is clean for vaginal sex, in the event that you can't handle it. (NEVER go from A to V otherwise!)
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:29 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• (Continued)
    Relaxation= If you are clenched, or think it’s going to hurt, IT WILL! A massage or a glass of wine helps, so does a good orgasm from oral, and lots of clitoral stimulation. Lots of clitoral, vaginal & anal foreplay (licking, fingering) is a must! You want to be very relaxed, and very open. You almost have to be so horny that you are begging for it.
    PartyGalAnne

• Begin slowly and gently. You can always do more, but you can't undo it if it hurts. Have your partner use one finger to begin with, just up to the first knuckle, then two fingers, and so on. It will take a lot of stretching that way before he can achieve penetration. Kneel on the bed and have your partner stand behind you, raise up with pillows if need be, till you find what's comfortable. Have him stand still while you move at first. Try lubricants that are water-based, since they wash away more easily. Also, dab just a bit of each lube on your finger and place it right inside your bottom hole to make sure it doesn't burn once it's in there. Again, you can't just take it out easily if it burns. More lube is always better; don't skimp. And be ready directly afterward to get a bit of gas or diarrhea. It's normal. I've never done it when it didn't hurt some, but many women claim it can feel wonderful. Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I was waiting for PartyGal to come along!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:38 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Go slowly. You CANNOT just go penis in without any prep. Make sure you're as relaxed as you can be. Work up to it. Maybe have him insert a finger while you're having vaginal sex, then work up to two and so forth. Lube, lube, lube!! Also, it helps to be extremely turned on when you try. Personally, I only do anal after we've been having sex for a bit. I'm less inhibited about all things anal that way.

The first time you try, it will probably be a little painful. Be patient and slow, and it may end up being good for you. Everyone is different. If you do like it, I guess you can do it as often as you feel comfortable with. No shame in liking it...or not.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:46 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Never
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:17 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Exit only hole. If he wants anal sex, he will NEVER get vaginal sex again.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:03 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• same as hope
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:27 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I have never had it and don't plan on it.

I hope it's not painful for you.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:29 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• never ever uuuhh
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2012