Do you believe in keeping your friends closer and your enemies closer why or why not?

mampanda0422

Asked by mampanda0422 at 3:20 AM on Dec. 12, 2012 in Relationships

• i do because that way you can keep a closer eye on them.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:42 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Enemies close. So I know if they are going to stab me in the back.

Answer by louise2 at 7:03 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I have no desire to have "enemies" anywhere near me. Why in the world would I want people who I don't like and who don't like me around me or be in my thoughts? I have more important things to think/worry about than if some stupid twit is trying to start drama with me. If I don't allow them in my life or in my thoughts than they can't do anything to me that matters. They can't backstab me because they are nowhere near me and they can talk about me all they want...I am the one with the power on if I allow it to affect me.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:03 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• No. Enemies are unfriended ASAP. And then I might drink some wine and try to refriend them, but then I sober up and get all "Holy shit, I'm a dumbass," and delete the friend request.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 8:55 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Friends closer because I can do without the hate and drama that enemies bring, they will stab you in the back no matter if you keep them close or not so why allow them to be in your life causing you hurt, pain and drama, I kick them to the curb.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:56 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I believe in having NO enemies at all. If someone doesn't like me, or if I don't like someone, then they are gone...why keep that negativity in my life?
    If there is someone out there who wants to hurt me then I have no idea about it.
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 9:08 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I do believe in having your friends close and your enemies closer.
    This works great in the workplace.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• The last thing I want is to have a lot of contact with my enemies. Screw that!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:56 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I don't really have any enemies, but even if I did I can't imagine hanging out with them or any other form of 'keeping them closer'. If I don't like someone, I don't want to be around them. If I don't trust someone, I cut ties.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:24 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• No I am not a Gangster like Tony Soprano. I have no enemies & when I did work if I had a problem with a coworker, I would confront them about the issue or simply ignore them. I have no room in my life or the energy for drama. I have more important things to do.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:51 AM on Dec. 12, 2012