does your mom

talk bad about you and your family behind your back

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I bet my step mom does, but I am better off not knowing. I think we all would be surprised by who says what when we aren't around. What I don't know can't hurt me.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:19 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• She used to. Now she doesnt. I found out about it because people would tell me and I confronted her. Now she really has nothing to say about me or to complain about though.

Answer by gemgem at 11:20 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• yes constantlly. two years ago I decided that i would control when and where we got together, since then there's less stress on my part. she's still a bitch but now I control how often I hear it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• My ex who I am still talking to has made a very bad impression and none of my family really likes him anymore... it's his own fault and they have a reason to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• You know how people are. Especially family. Gossip. gossip. I wouldn't put it past any of my family to talk about me behind my back, good or bad.

Answer by louise2 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• all the time
    sunshine21pa

Answer by sunshine21pa at 11:26 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• No.
    My MIL does though, and it drives me crazy! We are at the point that the lady is not welcome in our house or around our children! She is jealous of the relationship my husband and I have together. It's crazy

Mommy2LPK

Answer by Mommy2LPK at 11:28 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• OMG no...that would be horrible..I am sorry to hear that does happen to others.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:33 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• she doesn't talk bad about us...but always thinks we're going to fail and that i'm going to be left by my man and then i'll be a single mom and end up like her. she practically encourages it. we don't get along.
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 11:37 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• She's gossiped about me plenty of times along with my husband, but she does it to everyone. It's a horrible habit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Feb. 12, 2009