Is this guy a fling or more? So confused :s

I met a guy a few years younger then me back in may when I was on holiday at my sisters 12hrs away. We chatted and drank in a group and he was over at my sister basically the hole time I was there. Nothing happened between us at all in may. I went back there last month to attend my pops funeral and from the moment I got there he was so supportive. He went with me to the open casket and the funeral and the wake and never left my side because I was a mess. This guy and my sister were my rock. On my 3rd night there me and this guy ended up sleeping together and continued to the hole 10 days I was there. He never left my side. 2 days before I left I asked him what this was and I said I'm not after anything serious at this stage and we agreed it would be holiday fun. The day before I left he said he would miss me and wished I didn't have to go and I felt the same. On the day I had to go minutes before I left he told me he loved me and I didn't no how to take it so after traveling 3 hrs I finally called him and told him I wasn't ready for that and that when I was I would tell him and he said he was only joking. He always answered and wanted to speak to me first before my sister for the first week me being back home but I really haven't spoken to him since. He hasn't called or face booked me. I have feeling for him and I told him and his reply was "I thought this is what we wanted" ( in relation to casual" I'm so confused. He is talking about moving here and finding a job and wanting to have our thing at Christmas when he comes down with my sister. I'm getting mixed signals and I don't no how to take it.

Btw he is boarding a house with my sister her partner and my 2 nieces.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Dec. 12, 2012 in Relationships

• FLING

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:57 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Sounds to me like you were the one who wanted it to be casual, so why are you confused. He said he loved you and you told him you weren't ready. He was probably so embarassed. Sounds like he wants a relationship and you don't.
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 9:00 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I did at the begining but I have feelings for him but I'm scared of getting hurt again. I asked him after I left if he wanted more when I told him I had feelings for him but he wouldn't give me a straight answer.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:07 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• fling, he was only telling you what he thought you wanted to hear
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:10 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• He's just NOT that INTO you. LOL! I love that answer and if you think about it, you will see that too.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:58 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Fling!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:33 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• My husband was supposed to be a one night stand. I wasn't looking for anything. I was far from home at a friend's event. The opportunity was there and I figured that men did this all of the time. I intended for him to be a one nighter, no strings attached. It was liberating. He called after I went home. We started talking all of the time, got to know each other and it just grew from there. You never know where you are going to find love. I'm going anon to avoid the drama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• If you're not hearing from him.... fling it is. If he wanted to talk to you (communicate with you) he would be.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 11:55 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Fling

Answer by louise2 at 8:16 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• fling
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2012