When you talk about the "end of the world"

Do you really give a damn about the end of the world itself, or are you actually talking about the end of the people on it?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 11:01 AM on Dec. 12, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I dont talk about it at all
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• It's completely out of my control, so when it comes up (and not by me), I roll my eyes, and move on to a new subject...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:04 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Not a topic of discussion, usually. I did have to squash a little teen hysteria about it, but that was simple enough.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 11:06 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I don't really talk about the end of the world and when the subject comes up I don't really think about it either way. But now that you ask, I guess if the world were to end, it would mean the people on it. I don't think the entire planet would just up and disintegrate. Even if all life was wiped off the planet, who knows what will happen in another few billion years.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I care about Mother Earth herself
    I think She'd be much better off without us,actually
    Humans(as we are now) are doomed to extinction anyway

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I start singing that song....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVmB3lRjCmc

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• It is not something I dwell on or really talk about (except onCM lol)

I think when I talk about I am thinking of bothe the destrection of the planet and the life upon it.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:16 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• i always mean the end of the planet...never really thought about it as just us humans. humanity probably aint got long left haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:17 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I think most people who talk about it are more worried about the extinction of the human race, not the world actually ending. Nature has proven to be pretty resilient when it comes to natural disasters and man made, so I think it would take something out of this world (you know like galaxies colliding or the sun burning out) for Earth to actually meet its demise.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:17 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I've only ever talked about it as a joke. And almost always it happens on CM.

Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 12, 2012