So i got my ultra sound done this morning...

The ultra sound tech said she saw fluid around the outside of my uterus she saw ovarian cysts but when she tried looking at my left ovary she couldn't find it at first and when she found it she said it was smaller than the other and spent a good amount of time looking on the left side. She first did an outer ultra sound then i was told to empty my bladder and when she started the internal one she said my bladder was still full but i felt i emptied it cause i did i didn't feel i needed to pee. She also said that it was weird at my age that she couldn't find my left ovary right away. Im curious to find out whats wrong cause im tired of feeling sick to my stomach:(
Has anyone ever had these issue's?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Dec. 12, 2012 in Health

• I am sorry, I have not but good luck to you
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:46 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Call your doctor and ask.him explain the results of your ultrasound...
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 11:49 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Last ultrasound I had found cysts on my right ovary and they couldn't find my left either.... same bladder issue too, I never thought anything about it, it was hiding... I don't know what to say except wait for results and hopefully they figure out whats up. Cysts are painful, especially when they rupture! OUCH!
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 12, 2012