*hospital vent* would you be annoyed to? adult content

so my 20 year old daughter has to get her mirena taken out, its causing all sorts of problems and lately its been making her nauseous...so she called into her hospital to scheduled an appointment to get it removed, told the woman on the line all the problems shes having, and asked if her doctor was still working at that hospital, the lady blew her off and said "ill send your doc a message and we'll see if she wants to see you" WHAT!? this thing could be doing something to her uterus, it could make her infertal, we dont know exactly whats wrong with it. PLUS mirena got recalled, shouldnt this be a top priority? on top of all of that her fiance is acting like a snarky asshole saying "i told you so nenner nenner" and shes had to tell her dad since she on his medical still and he doesnt give a shit, he just doesnt want her having another kid so he said "wouldnt it be better if you were protected?" its not like shes going to be fucking her fiance while shes cramping and bleeding after she gets it removed. its like no one cares other then me and her

so heres my question shouldnt this be top priority in a doc office? and would you be annoyed if this happened to your dd?

this is probably in the wrong section 

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2012 in Parenting Debate

• Call and get the appointment set up. To you/her it's a serious problem but to the woman who's hasn't stopped bleeding from her period in 4 weeks it's not. The woman who's giving birth and the baby is in distress it's not a big problem. Almost every woman who is scheduled to see the dr thinks their problem is the worse. You can't take it out on the receptionist as they just follow orders. I am currently experiencing nausa, vomiting, etc for the last 2 months. It's going to take another month before I can get in to see the specialist. And NO I am not pregnant! They simply have that many patients to see. If it gets worse I'll go to the ER if not I'll wait.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 2:46 PM on Dec. 14, 2012

• My daughters best friend died because she got the same treatment from a nurse instead of going the hospital or doctor office she stayed hoe one week later her blood pressure shot up the she started to bleed profusely she died in the hospital and all that her mother got from the nurse was a " I am so sorry." I am not saying that is what will happen I know this is not something se should play around with many women have suffered. Be careful.
    Mimacheri

Answer by Mimacheri at 9:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2012