My 18 month old ate a black makeup stick from halloween.

I noticed some black chalky stuff coming out of his butt... and I didn't know what is was, and then I found the package for the makeup stick. It says on the back not recommended or children under 8 yrs old. The ingredients are: Hydrogenated coco-glycerides, paraffin, petrolatum, octyl palmitate, polyethylene, BHT, may contain: iron oxide
I think he already pooped it out... he had a hard time going to the bathroom, but his stool was half black/half green... Is he going to be alright?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Dec. 12, 2012 in Kids' Health

• I did call poison control and bring him to the doctor and he is fine.... you're all a bunch of catty unhelpful bitches!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• I would call poison control. Most items do not come out as they went in and black poop is never good.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I'm curious about how you couldn't have known that he ate it in the first place. You only figured it out when he started crapping it out a day later? How does that even happen? And how did you decide it was the make-up stick? Did the package come out of his butt too? Good grief.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:24 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Why the fuck are you posting here... why haven't you called your doc or poison control. People really should be tested before being allowed to reproduce!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:20 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• yes,by all means. Post on Cafemom 1st before you call poison control..........

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:14 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Call poison control. 800 222 1222. ASAP.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 12, 2012