What is it? adult content

My boyfriend gets an erection but he don't stay up long like he use to. He don't even cum and go soft. I asked him if it was me or if he was turned on and he said of course I turn him on. I am frustrated because I am not satisfied with our sex as of right now. This has been going on for about a week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Dec. 12, 2012 in Relationships

• He needs to see a doctor

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:56 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Has he recently gained a lot of weight? Is he drinking a lot? Has anything changed recently? If no, he should see his doctor.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:57 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• oh man just wait till partygal sees this! Here she comes!
    Anonymous

• He gained a little weight. Not much. I stay really wet so I didn't think it was me. He is not going to go to the doctor and if I say to him that he may need to get checked, I think he would be highly offended. What can I do?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:08 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• How old is he?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• you said its only been a week.. he could just be having an off week. i wouldnt worry. im sure the extra pressure isnt help him relax to get the deed done lol maybe some dirty talk.. dont mention anything about him going soft.. just say things that you think will turn him on.. make him think you're even more turned on.. (guys like to knwo they are doing it right.. lol but many things can play a part in him having trouble, stress at work or at home? any new changes? diet? weight? Primarily the issue is mental on some level. But if it does last like this for a while and there arent any changes in his lifestyle, then he should ask a doctor.. could be a hormonal issue and so on..
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• He is only 26 and maybe it's been a little over a week. either way I don't like it lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:17 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Have you gained weight or your appearance changed in any way?
    Anonymous

• There you go anon. Maybe she's fat and ugly and he can't get it up for her. NICE...

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I say it could be medical- if it continues then he should see the doctor

and what is with anon today?!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2012