High Sex Drive? adult content

I enjoy having sex with my boyfriend but he don't want to have sex all the time like I do. I literally can do it 4times a day. And we do it once in the morning and once at night. He turns me down when we are just playing around and then I want some. I get so mad when he turn me down lol. I even told him that he was stingy and he said no he is not. I am sorry but once a day is not cutting it for me. Is there anything I can do to increase how many times we are intimate? Do I have a problem ladies? My ex use to tell me that he can't keep up with me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2012 in Relationships

• uhh 4 times a day does seem like a lot.... even when me and my husband first started dating we had sex every day and sometimes mulitples times.. but only a few times did we ever do it 4 times lol.. thats tiring.. and takes up a lot of your day.. after we got married it was 7 times a week (not everyday.. but still 7 times) After first kid, it was about 4 times.. and after the second it went to once every other week.. Im like you in the sense that i like to have sex more often.. at least once a week and id be okay.. and more recently thats how we have been.. sex about 1-2 times a week.. Its all about compromise.. See how many he thinks it a normal amount a week.. and compare numbers.. find a happy medium.. and if you still feel like its not enough then masterbate.
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 5:14 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Ok I wi'll try that tonight. Ok 4 might be a lot but once a day is not gonna cut it. Don't tell me I have to use BOB (battery operated boyfriend) lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Seems like he thinks you're taking the romance aspect out of sex,and just using his penis as a sex toy
    The guy probably has an empty tank

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• nympho - a woman with abnormal sexual desires
    nymphomaniac
    degenerate, deviant, deviate, pervert - a person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 6:31 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Agree that it is about compromise and talking things over. Long relationships thrive on good communication. GL!
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 7:30 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• You have a probelm
    Anonymous

• shut the he'll up anon. I don't have a problem if I want to sleep with my man multiple times a day. It's not like I am sleeping with several men a day you dumb ass
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:05 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• haha
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 1:45 PM on Dec. 15, 2012

• not to be rude or anything like that... I was just wondering DO YOU TWO WORK FULL TIME JOBS?

It is ok to have a high sex drive when BOTH CAN FIND IT LOVELY....

TALK HONESTLY with him and find a middle ground...

Monsita

Answer by Monsita at 2:00 AM on Dec. 23, 2012

• Didn't you just ask this question last week?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:00 AM on Dec. 23, 2012