Never felt like this

Everytime I eati feel like I'm going to throw up but I never do. I've had a bad headache since last night and stomach pains. I feel very drained as well. I really don't want to caal or go to the dr. Is this a bug? Any helpful tips?

I wanted to put in the title am I pregnant just for fun but I am not lol ugh and today's my dhs birthday I feel so bad :(

skinnyslokita

Asked by skinnyslokita at 5:21 PM on Dec. 12, 2012 in Health

• Sorry you feel so crappy. There are some nasty bugs going around lately. My oldest son got sick the day after Thanksgiving, then my youngest son, then me. I am still feeling awful, and today my husband is starting to feel bad. It's just hanging on to all of us.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:30 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Food poisoning?
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:21 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Well, Are you pregnant?

It could be a bug or it could be something metabolic... If it gets worse or doesn't see to get any better I would suck it up and see a dr...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:22 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• It's probably a bug. I had this the past couple days and daughter had in this week too. Stomach ache, diarrhea, nausea (she had vomiting too), tired, dizzy....

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:23 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I've felt like that the last 3 days, finally today my stomach is fine but I have a helluva cold. You probably have a little bug, like others said, there's all kinds of stuff going around. I wouldn't call personally, just deal with it unless it gets really bad. Make it up to your DH when you feel better.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 5:31 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• No dh got snipped and I just finished my monthly yesterday. When I get sick it's usually throwing up and fever and I rarely get sick. This is awful I almost wish I would throw up. I took Advil for my headache so that at least feels better. I just want to be able to eat without feeling so bad after.
    skinnyslokita

Comment by skinnyslokita (original poster) at 5:25 PM on Dec. 12, 2012