UGH I should've taken a nap this morning when I had the chance...

I'm SOOOOOO tired! I feel like a zombie right now and my eyes seriously aren't even focusing clearly cause i'm so tired :( My dd has been sick since Friday so we've been up most of the night with her coughing and hacking and having to do breathing treatments and hot steam showers and everything we could to help her, she FINALLY slept more than 3hrs at a time on Monday night but was still sounding awful so I kept her home yesterday too. Last night she only woke up 2 times but then I was up 1/2 the night coughing and unable to breathe! She went to school today but still sounds awful and is kinda pale :-/ Oh and not to mention that my older dd has had a stuffy nose and headaches and a slight fever since Monday, she stayed home yesterday cause she kept saying her ears hurt Monday night. She slept ok last night after taking medicine so I sent her to school today but she came home whining that her ears hurt and feel all plugged again... This is turning out to be another horrible month for sickies in my house and i wish it would just GO AWAY!! (we had the stomach flu the first two weekends of the month, now this bad cold/cough thing) And yes I did take dd#2 to the doctor on Monday but he said it was most likely just allergies or a virus and to keep doing what we were doing @@ I'm just praying my youngest, my ds, doesn't start with the coughing and hacking :-/

SO, to make this a question, which month is always worst for sickness in your house? December is definitely ours, every year without fail SOMEONE is sick around Christmas :(

DreainCO

Asked by DreainCO at 5:59 PM on Dec. 12, 2012 in Kids' Health

•  <<<You need this & a good night's sleep!  *hugs*

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:16 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Do you all get flu shots?   We(me and my DH). Really do not get sick much. As in colds and flu.  I don't remember the last time I was really sick.  It's been a couple of years.

Answer by louise2 at 7:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Hugs hope everybody is feeling a lot better now
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 10:02 AM on Dec. 17, 2012