whats a good exersise to get rid of baby fat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• 45 or so minutes of moderate exercise each day or most days of the week. After a certain point- about 20 minutes- the body starts burning more fat than before that, so walking at a brisk pace for that length of time or cycling or swimming, the idea is to keep your heart rate up. Check with your doctor to make sure it is safe for you to do so much exercising. You burn more calories the harder you work, but don't overdo or you'll hurt yourself and not want to continue. Do something or several things that you enjoy doing.

Answer by Bmat at 12:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Stroller Strides really helped me get back in shape after both my kids. My stamina has increased dramaticly. I've seen the same happen for lots of moms in my Stroller Strides group. The workout consists of a power walk/run and resistance training. It is a great and challenging workout.
    1activemom

Answer by 1activemom at 2:07 AM on Feb. 13, 2009