Just got a hair cut

And I was needing it really bad. So, it was pretty long and I had her take about 5 inches off and frame around my face. It still is like almost to where my bra is on my back, so still mid to long length. Anyhow, I was telling the stylist that it feels like I am naked. I like it and it feels lighter. Then I said 'I will probably go home and nobody else will notice'. Sure as shit, nobody noticed. I finally asked DH last night if he liked it and he felt like a total turd for not noticing. I am thinking next time that happens I won't say a word, but the next day I will go back and get a color streak to see if they notice THAT.

What color do you think would get their attention and not be too goofy looking? My hair is a light brown color.

*please note I am early mid-life so nothing too radical or I will look like a fool.

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 7:30 PM on Dec. 12, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• You should use a clip-in extension, QM. yes, the 'fashion' color will wash out, but the hair is lightened/bleached FIRST, so the fun color will be truer. Once it fades, you're left with a swatch of bleached hair.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Red!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I was going to say do a purple some odd color. But I say just do either a black or blond streak.

Answer by louise2 at 8:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• red.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 1:18 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• Either red or purple.
    JennieMarie1103

Answer by JennieMarie1103 at 11:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• What color is your natural hair?? I am kinda a mousy brown and I just put Dark auburn & blonde streaks in my hair for a little winter pick me up.:) And btw I am 39.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I would say Red! Make it fun..
    Cher53

Answer by Cher53 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• It's light brown. I wasn't going for any color that is naturally occuring, LOL. My mom said purple would be nice. I think I could get away with a purple streak, as long as it's a darker shade. And it washes out. That's a biggie!
    QuinnMae

Comment by QuinnMae (original poster) at 7:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• What about cellophane? I know they make colors.

QuinnMae

Comment by QuinnMae (original poster) at 10:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• what did u do?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:49 AM on Feb. 9, 2013