Trynna loose 13....

Really trynna loose 13 pounds does any one have any advice on how I can quickly achieve this ???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• Am I the only one that it took about a minute to figure out what Trynna means? At first I thought Trynna was a person, lol.

OP, you are you TRYING TO loose weight the best thing to do is exercise and eat healthy.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• increase water intake, become more active, change diet
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• you spelled every other word in your post correctly so I am sure you can spell trying
    good grief
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 7:46 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• And to add to the above comments…keep a food journal so you see everything that goes into your mouth - food, sodas, water, coffee, tea, everything. Also, weigh and measure everything that you eat so you know exactly how much you are eating and how many calories.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I agree with the food journal. I used to use the meal tracker on sparkpeople.com and I can tell you I was far more careful what I put into my mouth once I started doing that. It really held me responsible for what I was eating. That plus more exercise and increase in water intake, and you'd be surprised at how quickly you can lose weight.

To be honest, though, it took several minutes for me to figure out who/what trynna was... honestly, I thought it was a new exercise dvd or something. Didn't know who Trynna was, but thought she was all about making us lose weight....
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Is that supposed to read "trying to lose" ??? Why such an odd number? And for the record - quick off, quick on - if you do something to take it off quick it'll come back quick too!
    Anonymous

• Find a fun workout that you will enjoy doing like yoga booty ballet or something and stick to it. Also try some Acai berry trim (sold at walmart for $10) and if you want to try the green coffee bean extract pills I would suggest ordering those on e-bay because they will be cheaper than at walmart or a store like GNC. Make sure to take a multivitamin everyday. Good luck.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 2:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• Quick=temporary. Try improving your eating habits- increase your veggies, choose healthy fats (unsaturated and omega-3s), whole grains, and lean proteins, and drink water (no caloric beverages or diet sodas). Exercise more. You'll see it come off. Stay away from pills, shakes, supplements, etc. They may work, but only temporarily.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2012