What did you dream about last night?

I dreamed that there was this dying guy and I was able to bring him back to health by making out with him. As he got better,this plant at his feet grew more and more sprouts.
I guess in the dream I was a healer/witch

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 8:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I dreamt I was living with my mom and dad again, only this time they'd invited my deceased DH's entire family to also be roomies. I found the washing machine was empty and rushed to start my laundry. While doing so, I elbow nudged Trace Adkins and laughed evilly as I told him no one else would be able to do their laundry til I was done with my own because I was so quick to grab the machine.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Last night... hot sex with an anime guy followed by being at a Wiggles concert with my son and he kept calling Anthony his daddy. Then somethingabout DD in school and making a F-22 Raptor out of gingerbread. Her chemistry teacher hijackked the plane and tried to use it to take over the world, but we were saved because all the kids ate the plane. Hey it was gingerbread after all.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I had one, I know that much as for what it was about I don't remember. My sleep got interrupted multiple times last night. Once for hubby to go in to work at 2Am, about 3 a little bit crawling into bed with me. About 5 hubby gets home and crawls back into bed. 5:50 his phone gets a text from work and 6am the alarm went off.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Hm.. about SO refusing to give me gas money and me yelling that my car needed gas.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:15 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• No idea...I remember dreaming-jsut can't remember what about!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:22 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I dreamed about scorpions again.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• That I was visiting a house I haven't seen since I was a young child. This place doesn't exist in real life but in my dream it was a significant part of my childhood and I was looking around in it after 20+ years and seeing all the things the new owners had done with the place and remembering what it looked like back then. It was weird.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• I don't remember last night's dream, but when I laid down during the kids' nap today, I had a NASTY sex dream LOL! Woke up needing a cigarette. Don't really remember the details, though.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:03 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• I dream but I usually only remember fragments unless it is a reliving the past one. I know this one had a western feel to it.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:37 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• i had a sex dream last night
    and i had the big O
    i am a happy woman this am

although the penis in dream was not connected to a man
    it was a toy
    still... having a big O = a good dream
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Dec. 13, 2012