Do you think life is fair?

mampanda0422

Asked by mampanda0422 at 12:44 AM on Dec. 13, 2012 in General Parenting

• This is the best laugh I have had in days. I will explain if you truely would like a life's history but then I doubt that you do. ROFLOLFOMC
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:46 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• No. But not fair, hard, or perfect and easy, its life. And I love the life I have and those I have in it :)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:48 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• Lol.. it was a question asked in my class yesterday.. so i wanted to see what ladies all over the world think! Lol :)
    mampanda0422

Comment by mampanda0422 (original poster) at 12:49 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• Its not always fair or easy no, and nothing is perfect
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 12:53 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• OK I am better now. If life were fair everyone would have the exact same prent (experience) and school (experience) etc, the same opportunities , the same quality of health and you can go on. It is simply not fair. All you have to do is look at your neighborhood.
    The guy down the street drinks too much but passes out on the couch, the next one has a mother who locks her kid in the closet so she can take a nap, The next one is a decent family who loves thier 8 children and both parents work very hard to provide, the next family lets her two kids run all over the neighborhood while she is screwing the neighbor down the street, the next one is a SAHM with her 2 kids and loving and decent family, the next guy beats his wife at least 2xs a week and the police have been their several times.

Can you honestly say that it is fair for the children on that street?
    We are born different. We have differnt "luck" etc
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:05 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• i have to agree with dardenella. the way that my instructor try to persuade me to change my mind was by saying that we are all dealt the same situations, and it all depends on how we handle them..

mampanda0422

Comment by mampanda0422 (original poster) at 1:07 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• No, life isn't fair. It can't be. There has to be a balance. Where there is good, there is bad, happy/sad, life/death. Without that balance, without the challenges that life brings there can be no progress, no growth.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:09 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• No. But you get out of it what you put into it!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• Fuck no. Have you ever lived a single day of life? Does anybody on the earth think life is fair? I doubt it.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 2:00 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• Fuck no.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:04 AM on Dec. 13, 2012