Am i pregnant?? - nausa tired achy bloated sore crampy headaches uncomfortable

i had what i thought was a light period starting dec 1st, it was lighter than most but more than what i woud call light spotting... ALL WEEK especially i have been having bad headaches, bloated, feeling really nausous, light headed, achy, sore, and crampy, especially late at night (thats why i can fall asleep fight now) really bad cramps in my lower abdomen and lower back and generally uncomfortable all day no matter what position im in! i usually have some back discomfort due to my scoliosis but these are not the same i feel stong twinges and cramps that last atleast30min or more but the stomach cramps last me hours every evening especially!!! i did start taking prenatal vitamins again on sun because me and my husband officially decided to TTC in 2 months (i wanted to be taking vitamins for a while first). are this pregnancy symptoms? really bad ovulation syptoms? or possibly a vitamin thing?
should i go get a pregnancy test in the morning? i believe i am suppose to get my next period around dec 29th? but if im having these strong of syptoms for almost a week now wouldnt i have to have gotten pregnant from the last ovulation a month ago (if i am, for syptoms to be showing up?)?

futurebabykar

Asked by futurebabykar at 2:39 AM on Dec. 13, 2012 in Pregnancy

• You could be. It might be too early for a pregnancy test to come back positive even if you are. I know it's hard but wait until after the date of your next expected period to test.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:48 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• You could have the flu too.

Answer by louise2 at 6:55 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• that does sound like flu \

are your boobs bigger, or sore?... (my first sign) that is not a flu symptom
    but could be period related

wait until late, and test

good luck

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:24 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• You're trying so hard to conceive and by doing so you're convincing yourself you're pregnant.
    All of your questions have to do with conception with the exception of one and it has to do with names of babies.

Try and relax. Don't focus on it so much and it'll happen. You're still young.
    You remind me of myself when I was your age. Pregnancy was the ONLY thing on my mind! It took me three years before I finally
    conceived
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:08 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• Wait and see if you miss your next period, and then test. Honestly, it sounds more like flu than pregnancy. Each time I was pregnant, I was fine (except the sore boobs part) until about 8 weeks. Then the morning sickness and fatigue kicked in for me.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:13 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• well my husband has commented several times this week that my boobs "look Huge" but they are not overly sensitive... i did take a test this morning (it was a cheap one) and it was negative... and were not trying at the moment we plan on waiting about 2-3 months so i will have been taking prenatal vitamins for a few months but we have had unprotected sex a few times which is why i was thinking it could be possible...

also can i ask because it seems like alot of the same people are always commenting and you all have such like high levels and stars like is this a job or hobby for you or are you also TTC and or a new parent - just curious cause i dont quite understand how these websites work
    futurebabykar

Comment by futurebabykar (original poster) at 1:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• Just got home from work and saw you asked a question about our high levels.

I've been a member for 3 maybe 4 years. CM is a place for me to visit my on line friends that I've made over the years. Get some laughs, advise etc.
    We get points when other moms vote our answers up, bump our question or if you're given Best Answer. As the points accumulate, so does your level.
    I work full time and my children are grown and no longer live at home. I'll be happy to answer any question you have.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2012