how do i locate the name and phone number of my husbands parole officer

ms.momo

Asked by ms.momo at 11:00 AM on Dec. 13, 2012 in General Parenting

• contact the local courts, they may have it.
    Why doesnt he know?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• Unless he gives that to you, I believe it is private information
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:34 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• I don't think you can get it unless he gives it to you, although criminal law isn't my schtick. If you contact the county court, they might be able to get you in contact with them.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 11:39 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• When my ex was on probation and I needed to talk to his officer about some stuff he was doing, I believe I just called the probation office that I was pretty sure he would go through (it was closest to his house, I think), and explained that I was his ex-wife and needed to talk to his probation officer. They got me to the right person, although I don't remember if they were in that office or another.

It's not private information, or protected. But it's not something that they're going to put right out there and make it easy to find either. You will have to dig a bit to find it, and even if you do find it, the officer can't really tell you anything. The only reason my ex's talked to me was because I wasn't asking for info, I was providing it to him. it might be easier and more informative to just talk to your husband.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 11:57 AM on Dec. 13, 2012

• Can you ask your husband? If not contact the court.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 8:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2012