Shopping without kids

DH and I decided to stop into Toys R Us on the way home from his PT to buy the 17 month old one of those toys that are like a vaccuum and pop the balls (we just called them popper toys but the saleslady thought we were nuts)
One thing led to another and we were playing with just about every 2 year old toy there was and laughing like children. It was a good night. We even got some of the other lone adults who were shopping involved in our silliness.

So what silly or fun thing have you done this seans that made you feel like a kid?

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 1:12 PM on Dec. 13, 2012 in Holidays

• I decorated the windows with Christmas lights, told my kids to follow me as we were going on an adventure. At first they looked at me like it was a huge chore, but then they started getting excited. We went outside (complete darkness) and they ran with me to the front of the house to look at the display. We oohed and awed and then chased each other around, playing hide-&-go-seek (I hid, they sought). It was a lot of fun.
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 12:53 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• I like to press the "on" buttons of all of the singing stuffed toys...LMAO...
    even the Santa hats the jingle and sing...lol.... dh is like... "O no you don't" and I am "O yes I am" and do I it...lol...

I am known for doing this all yr round for any and all Seasonal/Holiday item that has a button that says "Try me"...lol...
    and oh yes I start singing along.... in the store... I maybe going on 50, but dh swears I just turned 5 when I see those things....lol...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:14 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• I am getting ready to bake and decorate my first cut out cookies with my 4 and 2 yr old sons. Should be fun!
    AngZacc

Answer by AngZacc at 2:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• So jealous sounds like a lot of fun to be a kid again at the toy store.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:05 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• Ang I am so happy for you. You are notjust making cookies but memories too.

Lissa, it is not too late you can go tonight.
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Dec. 13, 2012