In Oklahoma city Douglas highschool has gotten into a lot of trouble for padding grades to get more funding the past few years.....

As a result the school has underwent auditing by the state and federal government and parents have been told that of the current senior class 81% are NOT on track to graduate on time and 95% of the junior class are not on track to graduate. My children are not in highschool yet and are now home schooled but how would you feel if your kids school told you something like that?

405mom

Asked by 405mom at 1:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2012 in General Parenting

• That is nuts! There is no way that many kids should be failing. I would be pissed if I found out that close to graduation that my kid wouldn't be able to graduate.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 6:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• I wuld be out for blood.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• I would be pissed and switching schools.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• Oh I would be LIVID! There needs to be something the state/district could do to help the juniors and seniors get on track to graduate on time!
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 2:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• I am very concerned about public school education. One of the reasons America became such a great country was because of public school education. Several public schools were shut down here because their performance was so poor
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 8:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2012