What I got my daughter for christmas....

This is what I got her so far....dora cash register, dora doll house, dora blocks for the bath, innotab2 with two games dora and princess, dora blocks so she can play hopscotch. I am going to buy her a dora its like a ball pit. My brother is getting her a dora fiesta kitchen and my aunt is getting her a dora sofa. She wants a dora helmet and bell but she doesn;t have a bike to go with it so I will wait for that one. I am getting her some stocking stuffers some play doe and some crayons and coloring books. some make up things she likes. What did you all get your LO for christmas.

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 9:17 PM on Dec. 13, 2012 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Dd got a Barbie escalade,stompeez,lalaloopsy,Disney princess Barbies,color wonder sets,cookie dog thingamajig,ez bake mixes,cinderllas carriage & horses, there's more I can't think of it right now
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• Dunebuggy powerwheels
    gas pump to go with it (toy)
    Easy bake Oven
    DS games
    Tool Bench
    Minnie Mouse Bowtique
    Polly pockets
    Zoobles
    and stocking stuff
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 9:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• Everything Angry Birds & Animal Planet for my Son. My Daughter is still a baby.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• Would you like a Dora button?
    Anonymous

• Man -that's a lot of Dora! that show drove me batty- SO glad my daughter wasn't too interested in it
    anyhow- mine are teens- they both got xboxes of their own (the 19 yr old is planning to move out soon and wants one to take with her), then little stuff- a lava lamp, jeans ,shirts and cologne for my son and bath stuff, a couple of Doctor Who things and a movie for my daughter basically...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:44 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• They got lots of smaller things, but the main attractions are a scooter and helmet for my 3 year old and a bike and helmet for my 4 year old.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• Mostly a ton of legos.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:09 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• Yeah she is obsessed with Dora...She is only little once. She loves it. She likes other things but all she says lots of dora stuff every timeI ask.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 7:07 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• oh she wants a pink easal but alot of the places I have looked it's out of stock or it wont deliver on time. She can always wait on that one.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 7:09 AM on Dec. 14, 2012