does anyone know anything about snapping in neck before on set of seizures?

usually acouple days before her period starts leg or arm start to shake and stiffen also ear or sinus infections and foul oder constapation and pain under rib on left side,bodystiffens like statue sometimes she spins in circle and then drops to the floor and lets out a long painful groan amoung other signs that lessening after cycle and then is repeated monthly we need your answers if there are any

cj1chatterbox

Asked by cj1chatterbox at 12:28 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Health

• When I have a seizure it's usually before the onset of my period if that's what you are asking. I am having trouble understanding your question.
    GraciesMommy25

Answer by GraciesMommy25 at 2:34 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I dont understand your question, but my seizures are definitely affected by estrogen, and increase around my period. I do not have grand mal seizures, I have right-sided partial complex seizures which cause my neck, shoulder, arm and ribs to twitch and spasm. Occasionally it happens so suddenly that my neck 'cracks' or 'pops' because it jerks so fast, but I am not sure if this is what you mean. Either way, I hope the girl you are talking about sees a neurologist for evaluation--whenever there is ANY new symptoms around a seizure disorder you need to see the doctor ASAP. Good luck!
    littlejreece

Answer by littlejreece at 3:41 AM on Feb. 14, 2009