HELP! Ideas for Christmas!!! So many 2 shop 4!

I am needing some ideas for christmas I just have so many people to shop for and such lil time... christmas just shot up on me and i wasnt even paying attention. But I have a very short budget these days! call me cheap but we are tryn to survive the best we can!

I have to buy for 5 kids and a hubby...

Dazmeon 17 years old.
Daniel is 7 years old.
Trevor is 5 years old.
JayLeigh is 3 years old.
Makiyah is 9 minths old.

All the boys like video games it dont matter what system they like video games.

Dazmeon since he is at that age and a senior in high school. He likes gurls sports ( he plays varisty football and basketball) He likes clothes to smell good shoes ect..

Daniel hes starting to like hats clothes music video games doesnt matter what system shoes lil motor racing cars movies mario ect

Trevor he likes video games anything spiderman cars coloring books

JayLeigh loves clothes but I just bought here 400 worth of clothes cuz she just grew like some weeds. she is just like every other 3 year old lil gurl she likes dolls dress up princess ect.

Makiyah well she is only 9 months so i dnt really know about her i bought some bath toys and a toy that she can shake and it makes all kinds of noises she does need clothes a jacket

any ideas would really help me thanks so much

Taken0126

Asked by Taken0126 at 9:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2012 in Holidays

• First names are not needed here.
    Anonymous

• Really anon?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:37 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• well, I don't know how much money you have to work with, but the littler ones are easy and generally cheaper

it's the 17 yr old that will be harder I think- my son is 16 and was SUCH a pain to buy for- he ended up with an x-box, a lava lamp a pair of jeans, a couple tee shirts I got on clearance and some cologne
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• Yes char, first names are optional
    Anonymous

• You say limited budget but you do not give us any idea what that means in dollars
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:38 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• You pretty much already know what they want as you just listed it all. Just go out and find some deals!
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 9:05 PM on Dec. 14, 2012