My little guy has Pink eye :(

We got the drops today after we went to the Pediatrician. Have your kids had it? I used to get it a lot when I was a kid. No school until Monday now.

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 9:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2012 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• :( aww poor guy!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 9:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• Awww poor thing. Hope he gets better soon!
    JennieMarie1103

Answer by JennieMarie1103 at 9:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• Luckily, my kids have not had that (yet). It would be so frustrating all around as my kiddos are stubborn and would be rubbing despite my pleas for them not to do so. I hope he feels better soon, the poor boy.
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 12:03 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• My son has small openings to his tear ducts and as such cannot empty them like he should and quite often gets infections (not necessarily pink eye) and it sucks. Just keep up on the drops. I found that breastmilk in the eye actually works much better then the drops, but obviously that only works if you are nursing or know someone who is and will share. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• Poor little thing. I picked him up for Kindergarten & he was crying because he didn't want to leave school. When I sent him, his eye was a little red but when I picked him up it looked red as a tomato :( He has no pain but loves school so much he is sad. He can't go back for two full days after he starts the drops.

ILovemyPaulie

Comment by ILovemyPaulie (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2012