What is the worst Christmas gift you ever recieved?

Asked by JennieMarie1103 at 9:53 PM on Dec. 13, 2012 in Holidays

• My gma gave me a half burned candle

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• Valentine candles.......from Dollar Tree so they must have been a quarter or something
    Lots of ugly sweaters
    A dolphin ring that pulled my hair out if i got it near my head,and tore holes in my clothes if I got them near it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• This swapmeet looking fuzzy fake dog. It was hideous.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• Toss up between towels when I was still in high school and an ugly hangy thingy last year.

Answer by idareyou at 10:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• a recipe ripped from the daily newspaper

Answer by Dardenella at 11:35 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• A rock

Answer by theMOMmission at 11:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2012

• An ill-fitting bra from my grandmother along with questionably used bobble elastic hair ties (I was a teenager at the time).

Answer by Chocolatespring at 12:44 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• A fur coat, and while that does not sound THAT bad, we live on MS Gulf Coast. My DH (boyfriend at the time) gave it to me about 6 years ago...Its been cold enough to wear maybe twice. Him and my mom were also going on about his huge surprise he had for me for xmas...I thought he was gonna propose, so I was incredibly disappointed when it was a fur coat...exactly like his mothers! She had recently gotten one, and I told her it was nice....I was trying to be nice, I'm a yoga pant/t-shirt wearing SAHM....fur coats are NOT my thing lol

Answer by Watch_me_burn at 9:56 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• when i was 16 my granma got me an ice-skating Barbie...saying thank you was hard haha.
    a stocking filled with calculators, scissors, erasers, etc when i was 7 from my great grandma
    my little brother once gave me a toy that was already mine for parents were not pleased haha.

Answer by okmanders at 3:35 PM on Dec. 14, 2012

• Ugly flop sweatshirt.

Answer by Sarah961 at 9:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2012