Do you eat healthy?

I wanna start eating better and healthy. Have any of you ladies recently cut out sugar and how difficult was it for you?

healedbystripes

Asked by healedbystripes at 1:17 AM on Dec. 14, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• No. But sugar is not my problem.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:39 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• I have cut sugar out several times, and I want to do it again...permanently. The first couple of weeks can be tough, but then it gets easier, the hard thing is the first time you slip up, it's hard to keep from going back to old habits.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:49 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• it is tough for few days , but once you start seeing results, you love to leave it for ever. The concept of healthy eating , is not about leaving sugar, it is all about eating on time, healthy food like salads and veggies and having a minimum of 8hour of sleep. Not to forget, 7-8 glasses of water and cut on colas.
    funky221

Answer by funky221 at 6:29 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• Yes I had to cut out/down sugar when I became Diabetic. I Love candy. So it was hard for me.

Answer by louise2 at 7:05 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• As much as I can, yes. I do watch mine & my family's sugar intake as diabetes runs in DH's family, but don't cut it totally out because I'd rather have minimal sugar intake than use artificial sweeteners.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 8:46 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• " I'd rather have minimal sugar intake than use artificial sweeteners"

Me too. OTOH, I am SO glad I don't have a sweet tooth!
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 9:27 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• I try to but am not consistent with it yet
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:20 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• For the most part, my family does.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:46 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• I eat good food for the most part, however I have not cut out sugar. I have lessened my consumption but I will not remove it entirely.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:48 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• Consuming a small amount of sugar isn't unhealthy. If you want to eat healthy, I'd be eliminating processed food, trying to reduce my salt intake, eating less red meat, and eating much more vegetables. I'd also be upping my consumption of fruit (not canned) and natural yoghurt.

Sugar is but a drop in the ocean...

winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 12:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2012