K-Cups at Sam's Club?

Do you really get a good deal on K-Cups at Sam's? A few people have suggested it for variety packs and the like, but it's been my experience that you might get a better deal there on some things, or you might not, so I was wondering if anyone here knows if it's actually cheaper to get them there.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 4:24 AM on Dec. 14, 2012 in Food & Drink

• You can get them  for   CHEAP  here.    Try variety packs if you are unsure of  which  one to pick .  Hope this helps

funky221

Answer by funky221 at 6:25 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• I usually get them at SAMs. But at our local store they had them 2/8.00 and I had a 4.00 off coupon so 4.00 for two boxes.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 7:07 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• you can go to sams website and do a price comparison
    do a search for kcups then choose the store closest to you
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 7:39 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• The Sam's I go to only ever had a couple kinds of k-cups - kinds I didn't like so I didn't bother looking at prices. If you don't mind waiting a couple of days I'll be going to Sam's on Sunday and can look at my local price for you - send me a PM if you want me to.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 8:43 AM on Dec. 14, 2012