Periods!!!!!

Why do a lot of women think their period will stay the same? Same day of the month? Same amount of days long? Same amount of blood?

I have went through the whole thing, I am a couple years into menopause(no more periods for me).

It will change.

Asked by louise2 at 7:02 AM on Dec. 14, 2012 in Health

• I'm 32 and have known for years that it's not a sure thing lmao!
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 8:39 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• Mine were regular as clock work until I had a complete hysto. The crazy thing was people would actually say to me...but don't you miss it? Uh yeah like a miss a hole in my head. DUH
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 10:14 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• mine has been the same for YEARS- 4 days every 24 days

I WISH it would end...I'm soooo tired of dealing with it and have been done with having kids for over 15 yrs!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:10 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• I've always had really irregular periods, so I've never been able to keep track of it. I was supposed to go see an endocrinologist before I got pregnant the first time, but I never rescheduled and I keep putting it off. I can have children though, that was one of the main reasons I was going to go to one. My mom thinks the radiation therapy I had messed with my pituitary gland. I hate being surprised by AF.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:03 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• Mine have over the years. As far as regularity, they've always came, give or take a few days. As a teenager I had the most horrible cramps. After my first pregnancy the cramps stopped. But the mood swings began! I am so depressed and angry for about two days about a week before my period now (I'm 31). I also experience low energy, insomnia, then extreme tiredness. All my symptoms come in stages starting about two weeks before my period and have gotten worse overtime. Please tell me things will even out in my thirties like in my twenties. This sucks!
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• louise is right. In my 40's I thought I had my body pretty much figured out. Now, I have no idea who I am, or what my body is doing to me. This sucks. I keep reading forums and stuff about menopause and no one has a clue what to do. They say, don't get upset, it's totally normal what you are going through. Good, then it will be totally normal for me to poke your eyes out too, right?! I am miserable. I itch, I ache, and I'm tired. Ya know what.... There's nothing I can do about it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:47 AM on Dec. 14, 2012