What did I do? (I messed up my dd t/shirt)

I usually iron our t/shirts inside out but this morning for some lazy reason I decided to just iron and her t/shirt has something on it that if you put an iron to it it will melt or slightly come off...well in my case it slightly came off. I ironed the wording on it and as I shifted the t/shirt to continue to iron and layed the iron down as I lifted the iron there was a duplicate of the wording on the side bottom of the t/shirt. I was so upset with my self I tried to take it off and no luck.
I told my dd9 she said it was ok I can wear my jacket...luckily its cold here but how about when she forgets and takes her jacket off. :(

I hope its no biggie for the kids at school you know how some kids are they love to make fun.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Dec. 14, 2012 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Im not sure what your question is, but yeah.. unfortunately this is one of those live and learn lessons. Sounds like you heated the iron on picture, and retransferred it to another part of her t-shirt. Not much you can do about it now, but tell you dd she has a new play shirt. Sorry...
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 12:09 PM on Dec. 14, 2012

• 1. Who irons T-shirts? Throw it in the dryer for a couple of minutes with a damp washcloth. Presto! The wrinkles are gone!
    2. I would have made her wear another shirt. If it's not good enough wrinkled, it's certainly not good enough with a screwed up design.
    Anonymous

• You iron t-shirts? Wow.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 2:34 PM on Dec. 14, 2012