What time was your baby born?

What time was your baby born?
Did you go into labor naturally or were you induced?
Did you receive anything to make labor "go faster" like pitocin?
Did you end up with a vaginal or C-Section birth?

Feel free to answer anonymously if you wish and please don't bash other mamas.

KnoxvilleDoula

Asked by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son was born at 5:55p.m.; i had to be induced as I was 15 days late; then the inducing made his heart rate soar and they had to stop. I was in labor for 25 hours before getting an emergency c-section.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 12:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• 1st was 11:57pm.....2nd was 10:07am
    Labor happened on it's own for both
    Nothing to make it go faster. Contractions started, and both were born 6 hours later.
    Vaginal births for both, major episiotimy on the 1st, nothing on the 2nd.
    10lbs, 23"........7lbs15oz, 19"
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 12:43 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i had a 7:13am.....10:17pm...and 2:54am
    i had my membranes stripped with all three but that was all the "inducing" i needed
    i had pitocin with all of them and forceps and a vacuum with my first
    vaginal with all of them
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 12:44 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• 5:01 pm.. scheduled c-section, I never had a contraction or anything.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:52 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• My water broke at 5:30am. I did okay until I got to 4cm, then I stopped dilating. My contractions were every two minutes. I decided to get the epidural because I was exhausted, and I knew that if *THEY* thought I was too tired they'd do a c-section. As soon as I got the epi, I went to 6cm right away, and stopped again. They gave a tiny amount of pitocin, and within 30 minutes, Zackary was born. It was 7:48pm.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I had my daughter at 12:30 am. I was 2 weeks early and was induced to complications. They induced me on Monday afternoon and I didn't have her till 12:30 Thursday morning, so it was a looooooong painful labor.
    Anonymous

• 1st: went into labor on my own, but they did have to break my water. I absolutely no drugs for pain or to help along labor. She was born vaginally at 2:26am and weighed 6 lbs 5 oz and was 19 1/2 in long.

2nd: stripping my membranes is what made me go into labor. No drugs to help it along or for pain. She was born vaginally at 7:17 pm and weighed 6 lbs 3 oz and was 19 in long.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 1:21 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• 1st baby- My water tore and labor didnt progress enough before I got an infection in the uterus. I had a c-section and she was born at 1:53 am. She weighed 7lbs 7oz and was 18 1/2 inches.

2nd baby- I had a planned c-section and she was born at 12:12 pm. She weighed 6lbs 13oz and was 18 inches.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 2:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• What time was your baby born? 6:36 p.m.
    Did you go into labor naturally or were you induced? induced because he was late.
    Did you receive anything to make labor "go faster" like pitocin? three times the amount of pitocin they were suppoused to give me i went from 3cm to 8cm in a minute and a half. i got an epi that slowed everything down though.
    Did you end up with a vaginal or C-Section birth? i did it vaginally as they were prepping to take me for a c-section no way was i going through that pain just to have him cut.
    Anonymous

• 8:04 pm
    Naturally
    I'm not sure if I had pitocin, but if I did it didn't work. I was admitted at noon at 4cm and stayed at 4cm until they gave me the epidural. 30 min later I was checked and at 10cm and begging to push. 15 min later my baby girl was on my belly.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2009