Restless leg syndrome

I'm not sure if that's what's going on with me but I've read up a lot on my symptoms and they all point towards it. It started the other day. My legs just felt cramped so I thought maybe it's bc I slept wrong or something but days went by and they still hurt and even more so when I lay still especially at night or when I try and nap. When I'm walking and moving about not so much. I've never had this before. Idk what to do. I've read to cut back on caffeine and that it may be bc of anemia so,I've sent my hubby for vitamins. What should I do?

Babicakes24

Asked by Babicakes24 at 4:21 PM on Dec. 14, 2012 in Health

• I'm not kidding here,but it can be cured by having orgasms,either with sex or masturbation

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 14, 2012

• Document what is going on for a little while and then have a chat with your doctor.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:48 PM on Dec. 14, 2012

• Take a Potassium pill every other day.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 2:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2012