So worried please help me ladies

I had a general pest control come spray my house because of the roaches coming in im just so worried because he told me to sign a paper and while doing that he started spraying until u yelled at him to stop i was just going to sign the paper and step out i did smell it a little im concerned will that harm babies in anyway or cause miscarriage im 24 weeks preg with twins

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Dec. 14, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Don't fret about it! :) For one thing, it is already done and worrying will only make things worse for you.

I am sure whatever he sprayed is not good to be around. BUT usually that is based on studies done from TONS of exposure to it. I doubt you need to be concerned about the little you were exposed to.

I painted a whole house while pregnant and was so worried about that. We were moving and it had to be done. I aired out the rooms as best as I could. Probably not the smartest thing I have done during a pregnancy, but everything turned out okay.

Relax and don't get stressed over the little exposure you did have.

Congrats on the pregnancy!!! I always thought twins would be amazing and insane! :D
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2012

• If you can, get a hep-pa air filter
    aMtears557

Answer by aMtears557 at 6:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2012

• No
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:03 AM on Dec. 15, 2012

• I was 27 weeks and home alone the day ants decided to invade the kitchen and ALL through the pantry. The entire can of Raid I used did nothing but give me a headache. Though I wouldn't recommend it. You'll be fine.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 3:07 AM on Dec. 15, 2012